A new perspective to understand the architectural space
Beginner / Intermediate
Students studying at relevant subject such as Museology, Exhibition Design, Photography and etc.
– Introduction Presentation of famous places
– Context between the Architecture and Exhibitions
– Managing the Environmental Spaces
– Psychological aspects – Q-A
– Project Proposal: Selection of space and concept
– Lecture: How to create a project?
– Presentations of the Participants
– Discussion / Feedback
Documents will be shared
5 Days: 10am – 4pm
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.