Gratulation! The 3D house is perfectly crafted and you nail the 3ds Max. Let’s color it now. Follow these steps to get started. You can do this in just a few minutes.
1. First, you need to separate the house objects according to the color scheme you desire.
2. Use the Element Tool and select the object you want to colour
3. Click on the Material Editor button on the top menu once the element is selected
4. To display the options, drag and drop the Standard Material into the main view and double-click it
5. Double-click the Diffuse Box to view the colour menu
6. Select your desired element’s color and click the Assign to Material button
7. Afterward, repeat step 6 to color the rest of the house
That’s all! Your 3D design house has already been colored. Keep going. Practise to improve your skill. It is possible for you to create any idea you wish with 3ds Max Software.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.