You can stretch 3D objects in AutoCAD by following this guide. Step by step, let’s do this.
1. Create a crossing window around the object
2. Click the right mouse button
3. Enter a distance or reference it with your mouse in space or from an existing object in your drawing.
In AutoCAD you can also stretch solids by following these steps;
1. Use PRESSPULL Command and select one or multiple faces in a solid.
2. Pull/Move them into one or another direct
If you want to move faces specified by selection and edges
1. Use SOLIDEDIT Command
2. Click Face > Move
3. Then you can move faces specified by selection and edges
This is so easy and so simple! Interested in learning AutoCAD the way a professional would. We invite you to join us for our Architectural AutoCAD Software Course at Backstudio Milan, where we will share more tips and tricks together.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.